Things I firmly believe in:
1. Nothing is more delicious than a vanilla iced cap in the morning.
2. Reading romance is not a commentary on your marriage, but a safe way of experiencing a sex life that you couldn't have safely in your single days.
3. TikTok might be the death of me...or my phone, depending on how long I'm on the can without my charger.
4. My children are my joy and continue to teach me more about the world and myself than I ever thought possible.
5. Being a parent is freaking exhausting.
6. Communication is the most important thing in any relationship. Without it...not good. Just ask my amazeballs, romantic, hottie of a hubby. Love you, babe!
7. If you've made it this far, we are now friends. Come here to inform me of our bestie status! I mean that!
8. Eight already? Bestie, did you tell me we're friends, yet?
9. I will say "yes" to going to Chapters any day.
If you wanna know more about the things I firmly believe in...or don't, come see me in the following places. I tend to hang out there whilst avoiding/procrastinating doing just about anything else.